At Ecomatters, we have strong experience in supporting the construction & building industry in finding areas for energy efficiency improvement (EED & BREAM-in use based), calculating carbon emissions, setting energy reduction strategies and developing EN 15804 compliant environmental product declarations.
We support our clients with:
- Carbon and energy footprint calculations;
- Perform an energy audit on location, and create an overview of existing energy flows
- Complete ISO 14025 Type III, ISO 14021, and sector-specific EPDs following EN 15804 standards;
- Develop a quantified overview of your company’s energy saving potential for a short or long time period
- Execute certified LCA studies and LCA screening studies according to ISO14040/44;
- Design and support in corporate sustainability reporting systems, including strategy development and target setting (science based targets)
- Help you calculate carbon emissions under your direct control (scope 1 emissions) as well as your organisation’s indirect (scope 2 and 3) emissions;
Some of our clients in construction & building
Related News Items
Are you curious to more of our thoughts on construction & building? Here are some of our news articles related to the topic.