At Ecomatters, we have over 11 years of experience supporting companies in the chemicals and coatings business. With our long standing relationships with companies like AkzoNobel and Teijin we have a wealth of knowledge of the various product and process specific sustainability questions, including on calculating company’s carbon emissions, conducting LCA’s studies, making environmental product declarations and supporting with setting sustainability targets and strategies.
We support our clients with:
- Performing quantitative analyses evaluating environmental, economic and social aspects of services and products;
- Executing certified LCA studies and LCA screening studies according to ISO14040/44;
- Apply LCA to support EPDs, PEF, product claims and eco-labelling;
- Complete ISO 14025 Type III, ISO 14021, and sector-specific EPDs;
- Advise on and complete REACH compliance documentation and related activities.
- Design and support in corporate sustainability reporting systems, including strategy development and target setting (science based targets)
- Help you calculate carbon emissions under your direct control (scope 1 emissions) as well as your organisation’s indirect (scope 2 and 3) emissions.
- Support in developing communication statements and claims around the environmental benefits of the product using data driven insights.
Some of our clients in chemicals & coating
Related News Items
Are you curious to more of our thoughts on chemicals & coating? Here are some of our news articles related to the topic.